Effective Date: [11/1/2020]
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When using our Site, you may voluntarily provide information about yourself, including your name, email address, and any other information you choose to provide. We collect this information when you apply for a grant on behalf of an organization you represent, subscribe to a newsletter that we offer, send an email to us requesting information, or interact with us for any other purpose.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The Weinberg Foundation may use the information you provide to us for any lawful purpose, including the following:
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To deliver information requested;
- To operate and improve our foundation, including to administer grants and manage our portfolios;
- To notify you of additional opportunities that we believe may be of interest to you;
- To operate, personalize, and improve the Sites, including for analytics purposes;
- To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our Sites; or
- With your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected.
We may use information that has been de-identified or aggregated without limitation.
- INFORMATION SHARING
We may share information we collect with other parties, including the following:
- Third party vendors who process data on our behalf, such as service providers for the purpose of verifying your identity and email service providers;
- As part of a corporate reorganization, merger, or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets, including in connection with a dissolution proceeding;
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, governmental inquiry, or other legal process or as otherwise required by law, or to protect our rights or the rights of third parties;
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing. We may share information that has been de-identified or aggregated without limitation.
- DIGITAL ANALYTICS
We may work with third parties that collect data about your use of the Sites and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. Weinberg Foundation uses Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the Sites and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our Sites, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect personal information provided to us on the Sites. These steps are intended to protect against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet transmission, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure or reliable. Despite our best efforts to protect personal information, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS AND TOOLS
Our Sites may contain links to third-party websites or apps. These third-party websites and apps have separate and independent privacy policies. We do not control the privacy practices of these websites and apps, and we therefore have no responsibility or liability for their content and activities. You should review the privacy notices of other websites or apps that you use to learn about their data practices.
The Sites may also include integrated social media tools or “plug-ins,” such as social networking tools offered by third parties. If you use these tools to share personal information or you otherwise interact with these features on the Sites, those companies may collect information about you and may use and share such information in accordance with your account settings, including by sharing such information with the general public. Your interactions with third-party companies and your use of their features are governed by the privacy notices of the companies that provide those features. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy notices of any accounts you create and use.
- YOUR CHOICES
To opt out of our email marketing, you can use the link provided at the bottom of each marketing message.
For choices with respect to third-party interest-based advertising activities, please see the “Digital Analytics” section above.
You can update the personal information you provided to us by logging into your account and changing that information. If you cannot change the information by accessing your account, please contact us using the contact information above.
- CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
We may update this Policy from time to time. If we decide to change this Policy, we will post any changes on this page. Your continued use of our Sites following any changes to the Policy will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
- CONTACT US
If you have questions, comments, or concerns about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.